Senior PR Manager
- Develop strong corporate PR communications strategy and media awareness;
- Plan and develop annual corporate PR and events calendar, theme and tactics based on corporate development strategy;
- Manage and supervise the corporate PR and events calendar’s implementation;
- Develop and update Corporate Communications documents, including backgrounders, FAQ, corporate positions and bios;
- Develop CSR strategy and manage CSR communications;
- Crisis Management;
- Keep close and good relationship with media nationwide and provide analysis regarding media on a timely basis.
- With minimum 5 years’ working experience in PR communications, and 3+ years in IT/ Internet industry, including PR agency or inhouse experience;
- Having good media network and relations with good knowledge how to manage media communications;
- Strategic thinking with strong skills in problem identification, analysis and solving. Strong communication and negotiation skills both internally and externally;
- Good writer and good at editing;
- Good at event management and organization;
- Proficient English and Mandarin using;
- Mature, smart, detailed thinking, down-to-earth, capable to work under pressure;
- Bachelor degree or above, major in Journalism, Communications, PR, English, Marketing, literature preferred.